Inside and outside of work, we all have different passions, responsibilities and motivations. But it only takes a change of circumstance or a change of heart and your life can look quite different.
That’s why we’ve designed a benefits package that works for everyone. We call it our Total Reward Framework and it covers both the financial and non-financial benefits of working for us.
We’ll go through it in more detail if you apply, but for now here are some of things our people love:
- Learning and development. From dedicated development days to mentoring and shadowing opportunities, we go out of our way to help you grow.
- Holiday allowance. Everyone needs time to recharge, so our holiday entitlement starts at 25 days per year and rises to 30 after five years’ service.
- Maternity/Adoption/Paternity leave. We’ll make sure you put your family first with occupational maternity pay in excess of statutory, and generous paternity leave.
- Pension scheme. Your future will be in safe hands with the highly regarded Civil Service pension scheme.
- Flexible working. We’re open to how we work together. So if your circumstances change, we’ll do our best to find an arrangement that works for both of us.
- Hidden benefits. In addition to our Total Reward Framework you’ll also enjoy a few other benefits, ranging from free eye tests to joining our staff social club who subsidise activities such as nights out at the theatre.
- On-site facilities. If you fancy walking, cycling or even running to work, you’ll be pleased to know we provide showers and lockers.