You need cookies enabled


You need cookies enabled

Complainants should go through the institution's internal complaints procedure. This is usually available from the institution’s website.

Student complaints

Universities and colleges should have an internal complaints procedure for students that you will need to follow. The complaints procedure is likely to be available on the institution’s website. If not, the institution will supply it on request.

If this procedure does not solve the issue, then other organisations might be able to help.

Find out more about how to pursue student complaints

Staff complaints

Staff complainants should seek advice through their union representative. All institutions have grievance and whistleblowing procedures.

Page last updated 12 January 2015