Summary and key documents
Figures for the 2013-14 academic year were subject to the three-stage recalculation process.
|Final allocations (£ millions)||Adjusted allocations (£ millions)||Initial allocations (£ millions)|
|Capital and other non-recurrent special funding||453||453||429|
|Total HEFCE grant for 2013-14 academic year||4,502||4,497||4,472|
|Date announced:||March 2015||March 2014||March 2013|
The three stages
For 2013-14, the stages for allocations are:
- Initial. Announced in March 2013, based on forecast student FTEs submitted in the 2012 HESES or HEIFES surveys.
- Adjusted. Announced in March 2014, updating the initial allocations to reflect 2013-14 student FTEs submitted in the 2013 HESES or HEIFES surveys.
- Final. Announced in March 2015, finalised to reflect end-of-year individualised student data submitted to HESA or the Skills Funding Agency.
Recurrent grants for 2013-14: Final allocations (October 2015)
Allocations of recurrent funding for 2013-14 – summary tables March 2015
- Recurrent grants for 2013-14: adjusted allocations (March 2014)
- Grant announcement for higher education 2013-14 (21 March 2013)
- Recurrent grants and student number controls for 2013-14 (March 2013)
- Guide to funding and student number controls 2013-14 and 2014-15