The Scholarship Project is a three-year project that aims to develop a scholarship framework that can be adopted by all colleges delivering HE. The project is firmly centred on enhancing the learning experience for students and ensuring links with local employers become a more embedded feature of the college HE scholarship process.
The college HE scholarship framework will be designed, tested and refined in partnership with participating colleges to include:
- a clearly articulated technical education pedagogy, informed by prior research and incorporating the principles of co-creation and co-inquiry
- an aligned set of principles and practical implementation guidelines for different stakeholder groups including:
- institutional leaders and managers
- teaching staff
- learning support and development staff
- a suite of practical resources (toolkits) to support implementation of the framework, providing exemplars and tools for use by the different stakeholder groups
- a kite-marked set of agreed performance indicators and impact measures related to the framework, adoptable by all colleges that offer HE.
|Total project funding||£3,813,000|