New information about TRAC and financial sustainability published from April 2018 can be found via the Office for Students website.
Information published up to March 2018 will continue to be available on these pages.
- FSSG conference for Deputy and Pro-Vice-Chancellors - Save the date!
29 June 2018, London venue to be announced
- TRAC Practitioners' Conference 2018 - Save the date!
24 September 2018, London venue to be announced
- TRAC Regional Group meetings
Contact your TRAC Regional Group Chair for details of your group's next meeting.
Materials from the following events are accessible from the links below:
- TRAC Guidance v2.2 webinar
21 November 2017, online presentation for TRAC practitioners
- 2017 TRAC practitioners' conference - Meeting the challenge – TRAC tools and insight for a sustainable future
25 September 2017, Mary Ward House, London
- FSSG Conference - Competing and thriving in the new HE environment: Changes and challenges to the HE business model and the impact on financial sustainability
23 May 2017, Saw Swee Hock Student Centre, London
- TRAC Guidance v2.1 webinar (recording no longer available)
23 November 2016, online presentation for TRAC practitioners
- 2016 TRAC practitioners' conference
3 October 2016, Grand Connaught Rooms, London
- 2015 TRAC Development Group practitioners conference
14 October 2015, Grand Connaught Rooms, London
- 2014 TRAC Development Group practitioners conference
30 September 2014, Imperial College London
- Understanding metrics for institutional sustainability
Leadership Foundation and FSSG Conference on 21 November 2013, Central London
- TRAC Development Group Practitioners Conference
7 October 2013, Central London
- HEFCE Review of TRAC (Transparent Approach to Costing)
Two consultation events: 8 November 2012 at University of London Union, and 16 November 2012 at University of Birmingham
- FSSG Sustainability Conference (May 2011)
The FSSG hosted a conference for senior staff and governors to launch the findings from the report on ‘Assessing Sustainability in HEIs.
- Sustainability; accountability; and utility: - a conference on the future of TRAC and its contribution to financial sustainability in the sector.
4 November 2009, Methodist Central Hall, London
- Conference on current issues for TRAC practitioners
13 October 2009, Mermaid Conference and Events Centre, London