- Professor Ed Byrne AC, President & Principal, King's College London: Sector context and outlook.
- Rebecca Endean OBE, Director of Research and Innovation Reform, Department of Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy: Reserach organisation, policy and regulation.
- FRS 102: how the adoption of the new financial reporting standard (FRS 102) impacts on TRAC and how the TRAC Guidance has been updated to reflect the changes.
- Management information projects: outlining the three new publications on enhanced benchmarking, costing postgraduate taught delivery, and improving the efficiency of TRAC processes.
- New to TRAC: focussing on key principles, how to access and use the TRAC guidance, and how to ensure the TRAC requirements are met.
- Clarity and impact: providing helpful hints and tips to increase clarity and impact of internal communication to gain greater utility from TRAC data.
Contents of the slide pack
|Session title||Speaker||Slide number|
|Keynote 1: Sector context and outlook
||Professor Ed Byrne AC
|TRAC Development Group update
||Ian Creagh, Andrew Bush
|Management Information Projects
||Andrew Dicken, Tim Jenkinson, Alastair Newall
|New to TRAC
||Graham Willard, Ameena Bradford
|Keynote 2: Reserach organisation, policy and regulation
||Rebecca Endean OBE