The TRAC Development group (TDG) conference for TRAC practitioners took place on the 7 October at Plaisterers Hall, London
About the event
Following the TDG’s announcement about it’s plans, responding to the Review of TRAC, the conference provided an important opportunity to:
- understand the outcomes of the TRAC Review
- learn more about the current development of work
- learn about good practice
- network with colleagues from across the UK.
- Sir Ian Diamond, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Aberdeen and Chair of the UUK's Efficiency and Modernisation Task Group
- Steve Egan, Interim Chief Executive of HEFCE.