Delegates will discuss:
- the current successes of postgraduate loans
- challenges for delivering loans
- the potential for rising costs for students enrolling
- whether new finance can improve access to postgraduate study for those from disadvantaged backgrounds
- quality assurance in postgraduate education, including supporting excellence in teaching.
Chris Millward, HFECE's Director (Policy), will give a keynote address on the next steps for postgraduate taught education, assessing the future challenges and opportunities.
Register for this event