This conference is aimed at people with a responsibility for running, delivering or transforming operational functions and professional services in universities.
- directors of professional services and operational areas, such as estates, finance, human resources, ICT, procurement, and student services
- senior leaders and chief operating officers.
Professor Jane Wills, Professor of Human Geography at Queen Mary, University of London, will be speaking on ‘The case for the living wage & in-house services’.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Nick Petford, Vice-Chancellor, University of Northampton
- Dr Clive Grace, Chair, UK Shared Business Services
- Dr Mark Pegg, Chief Executive, Leadership Foundation for Higher Education
- Dr Dharm Kapletia, Senior Research Fellow, University of the West of England
- Dusty Amroliwala, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Chief Operating Officer, University of East London
- Angus Warren, Chief Executive, Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges
More information and how to register