HEFCE uses several e-mail lists to send messages to higher education institutions (HEIs) and anyone else with an interest in higher education. Follow the JISCmail links below to subscribe to (or unsubscribe from) these lists:
- admin-hefce - our main list for HEIs, further education colleges and other stakeholders, which includes alerts about our press releases and recently published documents (average 8 mailings a month)
Subscribe to admin-hefce
- charityreg-hefce - updates on HEFCE's role as principal regulator of those HEIs that are exempt charities (average 2 mailings a month)
Subscribe to charityreg-hefce
- ref-news - news and notifications about the Research Excellence Framework (average 1 mailing a month)
Subscribe to ref-news
- Regulatory partnership bulletin - a bulletin providing updates on the development of the regulatory partnership for English higher education (average 2 mailings a month)
Subscribe to the regulatory partnership bulletin
- Specific course designation list - updates on developments in the specific course designation process for alternative providers of higher education (average 1 mailing a month)
Subscribe to the specific-course-designation list
Archives of e-mail lists and e-newsletters
E-newsletters and messages published to our e-mail lists can be accessed at the links below.
Numbered electronic publications
Up until 2011 some HEFCE announcements were made via numbered electronic publications, sent to admin-hefce. View the index of numbered electronic publications.
News feeds and Twitter
News feeds and Twitter allow you to see when new content has been added to our web-site.
Page last updated 10 February 2014