March 2011 | ref: 2011/09
This consultation proposes changes to the allocation method for the research degree programme supervision fund from 2012-13 and invites comments on those proposals.
1. This consultation proposes changes to the allocation method for the research degree programme (RDP) supervision fund from 2012-13 and invites comments on those proposals.
2. In 2011-12 HEFCE allocated £205 million for the RDP fund. The funding is distributed by reference to numbers of home and EU students in the first three years of their programme.
3. In this consultation we invite comments on proposals:
4. We expect to publish an analysis of responses to this consultation at the end of 2011.
5. The consultation responses and outcomes arising from them will be considered by the HEFCE Board at its meeting in October 2011. Any proposed changes to the method for allocating RDP funding for 2012-13 onwards will be announced shortly after the Board meeting.
6. Responses to this consultation should be made online by Monday 20 June 2011 using the electronic response form.
|Enquiries should be directed to:||Alice Gambell, tel 0117 931 7134, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org|
Page last updated 16 February 2012